I am working on a collaborative project across several, separately-managed teams. A few issues across teams are going to be blockers, so I am trying to find a low key way to surface just a list of all blocked issues. It doesn't have to be anything visual (I know there are solutions for this in place) - just a simple filter that we can keep on a Confluence page.
I have a filter where it is displaying a list of blocked issues in this one project (issueLinkType = "is blocked by"). However, I only want to track issues that are CURRENTLY blocked, not just blocked overall - such as if the "Blocked" issue is marked as DONE, the "Is Blocked By" issue should not show up on my filter because it is technically no longer blocked (the blocker has been removed). If the "Blocked" issue(s) is anything other than DONE, the "Is Blocked By" issue should show up on my filter. I still want to keep historical records of the blockers, so I don't want to have to remove those associations.
Essentially something like - issueLinkType is "is blocked by" and linkedIssues is not "Done"
Any suggestions?