I'm trying to export every attachment found in a specific confluence workspace. Is this possible. I see where you can export a pages attachments but I need all the attachments in the entire workspace.
Hi @tscoggin ,
I don't think that you can download all attachments directly.
But maybe the Space Export is a workaround. There you can choose to include all attachments and then download this all as zip file. You will have to extract the files then.
But I'm not sure, if the filenames are preserved this way.
@tscoggin
Hello,
Addons enable you to manager attachment files easily. I would like to recommend Attachments Manager for Confluence that allows you to all attachments file in a certain space.
Free trial for a month is also available. Please check it.
Thanks Oki. We are not looking to buy an addon for this task.
Thanks Bastian,
I gave the Space Export a try and you are right it changes all the file and folder names to a bunch of numbers so figuring out what's what out of hundreds of files and folders isn't going to work.
Appreciate the help.
Is this available for Confluence Server?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.