Is there any way to disable Owner menu in Manage Dashboard and Filter Search in Jira?
Search Filters or Search Dashboards
search :
Owner: (I don't want to use this Menu and remove Menu)
Shard With:
I Don't want edit Global Permission Browse User
Hi @Jeawoong Choi - I am not sure of your exact question, but the dashboard and filter need to have an owner to be able to make changes to it as the owner is the only one allowed to change either a Dashboard or a Filter right now.
If I talk with reference to the image below, I want to hide and not use and not display that Menu.
@John Funk I don't want users to see all my users.
Can you possibly solve this?
No, you are not going to be able to keep users from seeing any other users in user related fields - Owner, Assignee, Reporter, etc.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.