I installed the Microsoft Teams into Jira
I have approved permission in Teams for the app
However the App does not appear on my Teams App Store
hi @Darren lutchner it's not a jira issue... if app is not visible to users in MS Teams app store, it means some issue at permission level.
Check Microsoft community answer on this :-
https://techcommunity.microsoft.com/t5/microsoft-teams/allowed-apps-not-showing-up-in-teams/m-p/778049
https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/microsoftteams/teams-app-permission-policies
In my M365 Admin Portal under Settings > Services and Add In > Teams > Apps it is subdued and I can not make changes there any longer. In the Teams admin console under Teams Apps > Permission Policies under Microsoft apps i have 'Allow specific Apps and Block all others' and this is where i had set new apps to allowed. Then just this afternoon a little warning icon showed up on the apps saying i needed to allow thru Org-wide app settings in Teams Admin Console. I went in there and unblocked and they now show up.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.