Can you run a report that shows which of your filters are used in the dashboards? I want to know this so that I can delete certain filters and know that they are not impacting dashboards.
Hello
None to my knowledge. (you want something like a report /extract of the dashboard and the JQL/filter connection)
Here is my thinking on this:
I understand why you need it, but how many dashboard do you have in a project.? if you have so many then maybe half the time people are working with reports and dashboards.? (just a thought)
if you need so many dashboard or query then you can try looking in atlassian marketplace.?
Hi Amy,
No(t exactly), there isn't an easy report for that. It would be possible to form a SQL statement if this were server/data center. Something like this.
Would you be willing to tell us why you are looking for that? Cheers!
We only have a few dashboards but each dashboard has several gadgets. It would be a really good idea to have this type of feature in Jira.
To learn Jira, I created a number of filters and a number of dashboards for practice in our sandbox. It would be a really good feature to associate/link filters to dashboards.
You can! All gadgets that appear on a dashboard are backed by a project or filter. Review https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/what-is-a-jira-dashboard/ and mind the links on the right. Cheers!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.