Hi all,
I'm currently migrating a Cloud instance to Jira DC and then using Project Configurator to move projects to a Dev instance. (Cloud > Temp DC > Dev)
I've backed up Cloud and restored to a temp Jira DC instance.
I'm running into an error relating to a Jira Service Management Lingo Integration plugin. On Jira Cloud, the plugin exists but it's not imported to my temp instance.
This is the plugin on Cloud:

When I use Project Configurator to export a project from the temp DC, it shows:
Found custom field with values for issues in exported project(s), with id: 11100, name: Request language and type: com.atlassian.servicedesk.servicedesk-lingo-integration-plugin:sd-request-language. This field does not exist. Check if its type is defined in a plugin that has been disabled.
I can't find the plugin to install on DC and while I can remove the field from the DB it's not going to clear the error. I also can't see the field on DC and searching for data in the field shows it doesn't exist.
I can export without contexts on custom fields but I need these to make the final migration easier.
I was hoping to just download the plugin and upload it directly to the temp DC but I can't find it.
The temp instance is running JSD 4.8.1 and Jira 8.8.1 to match the Dev instance.
Any ideas what I can do here?
Thanks