Workflow status moved to verify but it is not satisfying the SLA Time to verification requirement. What needs to be changed prior to breach occuring?
Hi @jlee
What tool for SLA setting do you use?
You can`t use Jira Service Management for setting and tracking SLAs for Jira Software projects. You need to install the Atlassian marketplace app, like SLA Time and Report (developed by my team).
Hi @jlee ,
Can you share a screenshot of your configuration so that we don't make suggestions based on assumptions? You can black out any sensitive information.
Cheers,
Gökçe
I added a condition tp stop the clock for the status in question. I believe this may have fixed the problem.
Now a new problem has occurred... I am now unable to see that SLA clock on the ticket.
Did you use a JQL for the SLA Goal? Also, what is your SLA start condition?
I used SLA Goal. Start condition is issue created. I only added "Verify" status as a stop counting condition and now the SLA elapsed "Time to Verification" is no longer visible on the ticket.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.