I can't find how to enable comment interally.
Hi @Gustavo Juarez,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Internal comments are only available for projects that are set up using one if the Jira Service Management projects. Jira Software projects do not have this feature.
@Gustavo Juarez Welcome to the community.
In Jira Software you only have the ability to comment on an issue. There are no internal comments like there is in service management. You can apply permissions to comments in software that allow you to restrict a comment to the appropriate audience. You can learn more about comment permissions and how to apply them here: https://support.atlassian.com/jira-core-cloud/docs/watch-share-and-comment-on-an-issue/(Classic Projects Only)
Thank you @Mikael Sandberg for your quick response!, in that case, how would I enable that feature?
Thank you in advance
You would need a Jira Service Management subscription in order to set up a project using one of the templates.
Thank you @Mikael Sandberg Actually I do have a subscription, trying to figure out how to sort this out, which template should I use and what do I need to set in order to achieve this?
Thank you in advance!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.