I am new to Confluence and Jira. My Kanban board has the statuses grouped in columns like "to do", "in progress" and "complete". I want to create a report with those groupings and not the statuses.
What do you mean by “report”. Do you want a list of issues? Graph? Chart? You cannot reference a board column but you can use the underlying statuses. For example, you could create the following (or similar) JQL
project = myproject and status in (a,b,c)
and the use that filter in a dashboard gadget.
Hello @Paul Mikuszewski
It will be nice if you clarify your needs. Do you want a report based on statuses?
Sorry - First time posting anything. My jira tickets have a bunch of statuses that are grouped into columns on my Kanban board. I would like to have pie chart reflect the columns in my Kanban board not 6 or statuses in the Jira tickets. Does that help?
I want to group the statuses in a pie chart similar to the way they are group in columns in my Kanban board.
"To do" has a status of backlog or new
"in progress" has a status of staging, blocked or in progress
"done" has a status of closed
Does that make sense?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.