Hi,
The problem I'm facing is that the sidebar in the jira settings disappears when you try to view another statuses translation. To reproduce this try the following steps:
- Cog wheel -> Settings
- Issues
- Click on Statuses from the sidebar
- Click Translate statuses
- From the dropdown menu pick any language (or the same)
- Click View
- The sidebar should disappear
Notes:
- And just to clarify this, the sidebar isn't hidden and pressing "[" will not do anything.
- Comparing with Edge dev tools, it seems that a whole class/div is missing. Now..I'm not a web dev, and I might be wrong, but comparing the two screens (with the sidebar and without) yields different results.
Anyone else having this issue? Is it a (minor) bug?
UPDATE: Same error occurs with the Resolution & Priorities translations.
1. With the sidebar

2. Without the sidebar

3. Dev tools comparison
