You likely have transitions to Released to Prod that do not set the resolution in a post function, or transition without a screen that has the Resolution field on it
Hi Ana-Rita,
It might mean that the the issues used a workflow with different transitions to the Done status and that one transition had a Post Function to populate the Resolution field and one didn't.
I would start by looking at the transition(s) to Done in your workflow.
Few times this has happened to me was always because my transition to "released to prod" did not have the resolution = done. The easiest way to see it would be to sleect those specific issues and look at the workflow on those issues - for each workflow I had to update the transition separetely.
Thanks John!I've set all statuses to have the "all" transition to accommodate this. Any status can transition to "Release to Prod." ... all tasks here used the same workflow ....
Thanks Matt!hmm weird .... I thought that all statuses would behave the same since any status can transition to any status.... I've attached my workflow if that helps.
Make sure that the All on the Release to Prod has a post function that sets the Resolution to the value you want, and then on all the other All transition you have to make sure that Resolution is set to None in order to clear it out.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.