We receive regularly Jira issues (incidents) with title "Something, something CPU Utilization over 90%". Let's say we monitor some servers.
I prepared an article how to remediate that called "How to remediate CPU Utilization alarms". The Confluence article is in the same project where the issues are.
Whenever we receive such Jira issue the "knowledge article" field in Jira displays 3 relevant articles. I don't know by what criteria it determines which article is relevant but this random list of 3 articles does not show me what I need.
What I want is to pinpoint the specific Confluence article I wrote to the specific Jira issue (defined by name pattern) so that every time such issue is raised, the article how to remediate it is automatically linked and shown on it.
So an agent on shift (when he receives the issue and assigns it to himself) upon opening will have a guide displayed how to resolve the issue.
The only way I managed to do that is to manually click on the chain icon and link the article myself... Which is manual work.
How can I make this to happen automatically?