project = "Project X" and "Story point estimate" > 0
But how can I specify I only need the story ID and the story points?
Hi @Antoon Kagenaar
if you only choose the columns you want to export in the filter result screen and then choose export.Can you continue with this?greetings, Marco
@Antoon Kagenaar To add to Marco's comment, if you click on Columns on the issue search screen, add and remove all of the columns so that you only have the ones you need.
Then click on Export, you can export a CSV or HTML report using the one of the options containing "... (current fields)". This will only export the fields that you have selected for your columns
Thanks for your help.
I managed to get what I wanted.
I finally managed to get the export I wanted.
Thanks a lot.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.