Maybe I'm coming at this in the wrong way, but I can't seem to figure out how to take the fields that I have mapped in one project and save them like a template for use in another.
I realize there are apps out there that help us to accomplish this but I'd like to set it up once and leave it alone.
I have a project, where I have gone into the various Issue Types and adjusted the fields and I want to use that same setup in other projects without having to manually go into each record type again.
I have looked into the field configuration section of the admin menu, and I can't seem to wrap my brain around how to get it to put together a config based on the project I have already adjusted.
Is this not what these configurations are for?
How can I get this template from project A on to project B?