I'm trying to change issue types from my project but everytime I change an issue type - through the issue itself or bulk change - it removes the resolution and resolution date. I wonder why and how could I avoid that.
Hi Felipe,
Check the workflow for the transition to see if there are any post functions that are clearing those fields.
There isn't. And even if there was I'm not actually changing the status, I'm just changing the issue type. Transition should work only if I change a status, doesn't it?
Ah, you are correct - I read too much in there.
What does the history say for that issue has to who updated the fields? I suspect there is some automation running somewhere.
Hey John,
The history shows that I updated the field Resolution from "Done" to None". ABout the resolved date it doesn't show anything, but it clears the field too. I'll if there is any automation running, but I doubt it.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.