Hi;
Can opsbar-sequence be used with reused transitions? If so, do I have to provide different properties for the transitions in each status or will they be carried over in different statuses?
Thanks!
You can use the property. It will be the same for each transition. Sometimes that's not what you want though. It's basically the "same" transition, same ID so the property will be the same, too.
Cheers
Yeah, I need the transitions to be in different places in different statuses. It would have been helpful to have this information in Configuring Workflow and Advanced Workflow Configuration
On the plus side, the workflow designer allows one to delete all the transitions I have to recreate at once. At least, in an inactive workflow. That's quite helpful. It probably saved me an hour.
To get the order of transitions right for every status I export the workflow XML then change the order of the action elements then reimport the workflow. Tedious but a fine level of control.
This solution would not work in the Cloud version.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.