Hi, I can't to delete the subscription.
I don't see anything button to confirm.
Hello @Francesco Zoino,
Welcome to Atlassian Community!
Testing on my local site, I was able to replicate the same issue if I change my profile language to Italian or other languages (tested with Portuguese and Spanish as well).
Somehow, canceling the subscription will only work if you type the word in English. It’s not necessary to change the language. If you go to the cancel subscription page and type “CANCEL” and the button should appear.
This issue was reported as a bug:
If you have any other questions regarding this matter, please let us know.
Kind regards,Angélica
Hi @Francesco Zoino and welcome to the community,
That's odd, the button should appear when you enter the confirmation word.
Do you maybe have any type of addblocker installed/enabled that could mess it up?
Could you maybe try with a different browser?
Hi @Dirk Ronsmans thanks!
Unfortunately, also with Mozilla Firefox I have the same problem.
I deleted the single project into Jira Software, but this don't change anything...
Could you see what subscription type you have?
If you are on Standard or Premium you could escalate this directly to Atlassian thru https://support.atlassian.com/contact
Otherwise (if you are on Free) we'll have to escalate here
I have a simple free subscription.
Thanks, it's work!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.