Hi Team,
We are trying to connect our internal KB with confluence to do a API text search for documentation. Is there a way to create a API token at organization level instead individual user API token?
Thanks,
Prabhu Ch
Hi @prabhu chilukuri
I had a similar need / thought a few years ago. The only way around it that I could see was to create another user (all you need is an additional email address) and use that for all APIs.
I'm not aware of a way of doing what you're asking, because the token is only generated on a per user basis
@prabhu chilukuriConfluence Cloud only has user API tokens. It might make sense to create a specific user for your use case, with restricted access. Then use the API token of this user from your internal KB.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.