On Jira Cloud the publicly available image referenced in the priority edit screen is not loaded on the screen. When I right-click on the missing image icon (broken image) and click open image in separate tab it comes up fine. It just does not show up inside the application. I check the project backlog screen that has lots of priority images as well as on the priority editing screen (/secure/admin/ViewPriorities.jspa).
I gave in and changed the image hosting to HTTPS.
It's working now.
But Jira should say this is a limitation and not say you can use HTTP.
Hi @Tim ,
Did you maybe checked this on a different browser? If not could you give it a try? Maybe this is something specific to your environment? Do you have anyone else to verify if they see similar behavior on the same site?
1) The image comes up fine alone in a different window on the same browser, so the browser can reach the image fine,
2) I just checked another browser in order to rule out this possibility anyway. It looks the same.
Are you able to show a screenshot?
Here are 3 views: The priority display, the priority editor with the public URL that works for me, and a small pic of what the backlog looks like with the unreachable image.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.