I have just started to use Confluence Cloud as a client-facing space and have created a menu structure that is graphical. So the user clicks on one image and this taken them to a 2nd screen and then click on an image on this screen and it takes them to the information about that topic.
What I don't like about this is that each time the user clicks on an image a new tab opens. Before long is easy to have several tabs open within one browser session.
I have done some searching on this but cannot see any controls to stop this. In fact, most are asking how do you get it to do exactly what is happening to me and have it so that a new tab is created. Why is mine already acting as others want.
Hoping there is some admin setting that I am missing.
Thanks,