Hi all,
i am new and i am learning. In practice I need to calculate the management time of a ticket.
The handling time must be when the ticket goes into a certain state (which I will call Processing) and when the first comment occurs in this state.
For sure I have to create a new numeric field that will populate, with an automatism, with the difference of the two assumptions above.
For the first point (when it goes into the Processing state) in the automatism I have to insert "When: Issue transitioned" by inserting the Processing state in TO STATUS, correct?
For the second condition I have to use Then: Edit issue fields setting the new field which will populate with the difference. In the text string I will insert something like this: {{now.diff (issue.comments.first.body) .abs.minutes}}
Do you think it will work or will it take the first comment of the ticket that is not in the Processing state?
I accept other solutions.
Thank you.