Hello everyone,
I am a huge fan of the new decision report macro that allows you to track logged decisions from a bunch of different pages in one place.
However, when I use the feature, it often distorts the first column containing names of the pages where the decision was originally logged, because the first column has a very low width. This makes it hard to track what topic the decision is referring to. Making the displayed field bigger by selecting "Go wide" or "Full width" in edit mode improves the situation slightly, but makes the whole table less appealing. The problem is bigger when using Google Chrome, but still persists to a lesser degree when using Firefox.
I have not identified any place in the macro edit mode where I can select a column width, or found any article referring to this issue. Does someone have any experience that may help? Am I overlooking something?
Thanks in advance!