I want to display a logo above text in a four-column, 2-row table. However, I can't change the height of the row, only the column width. How to I change row height?
Hi @Abbe Wiesenthal,
Row height in Confluence tables is responsive. Or in other words, it automatically adjusts to the content you add to it.
So if you paste or insert a logo in a row, the row height should automatically adjust to that. You can resize the image afterwards to your liking as well and the row height will follow.
This does not work. All of these images are 160x160 px, no matter what I do they will not appear aligned vertically or horizontally.
Try this trick. Expand the canvas (Photoshop)/art board (illustrator) for you logo. This increased height will force your row height but give you padding around your logo/image.
This does not seem to work either but I'll keep trying.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.