I am using free plan of JIRA cloud for testing and implementing some requirements in JIRA. I need some plugins(Script Runner) for complete the requirements. But JIRA is not allowing me to install addons.
How to fix this ? Please help
Hello @Tushar Kamble
You are on the free plan, you can't add apps that extend Jira Cloud
There are some limitations to the following features when you use Free plans for Jira Cloud products:
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/explore-jira-cloud-plans/
BR, Olga
Hello @Tushar Kamble ,
Did the installation fail when you tried to install the plug-in, or other problems?
Hi @Ollie Guan ,
I am not able to verify if the addon is installed or not?
Can you open the link below? It looks like you failed to access the plug-in market.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/
Hi,
I can access the mentioned link. Further I can request for addon from the "Find new apps" tab. But not able to see the requested app in Manage app section.
Thanks.
Thanks @Olga Videc
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.