Nit sure if this is a bug on JIRA Cloud in general but this 'Save' button doesn't work. Tried from different machines. Just trying to update a filer so other users can see it. Any ideas?
Hi Tom,
Check the global permissions to make sure you have the permission to share filters.
Got to Settings > System > Global Permissions
Check the Share dashboards and filters permission to see if you are in a group that has that.
Did you use the “Add” button first?
Hi Jack, thanks for replying.
Yes, I did you can see the 'Private' below has been updated to say 'My Organization'.
I've also tried 'Public' but nothing saves.
Is this happening with other filters? Can you recreate the filter and try? Different browser maybe?
I'm using Chrome, checked IE also the same.
It will save if I just add a description and don't change the Access.
Access can't be changed on any Filters.
All new Filters and copied filters are created as 'Private'.
Theres seems to be no way for me to share any filters due to not being able to change the Access permissions.
My user account is the Admin.
@Tom Hemmingway - Any update here?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.