Hello teamI need to migrate the projects that I have in Trello to JiraI have the free version of Jira Software since we are less than 10 professionalsCan I import those boards from trello?Thanks a lot
Hi @Proyecto Q SRL
Look at this posts, maybe can help you
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-cloud-administration/docs/import-data-from-trello/
https://confluence.atlassian.com/adminjiraserver073/importing-data-from-csv-861253680.html
Cheers
your trello est also free your migration should be possible using trello trial ...
Vero, thank you very much for your answerthe issue is that in my Jira, the option to import / Export does not appearI followed the instructions:
Choose> SystemIn the Import and Export section, click External system import.Select Trello.
will I need to install an additional app?thanks in advance
You are an instance administrator, because you should have the option in the menu on the left sidebar
Excuse me, but my tour is in Spanish
Vero, gracias por tu respuesta!
En el menu de la izquierda no me aparece la opción de importar, puede ser por la versión?
muchas gracias por la buena onda!
@Vero Rivas We can help you with the migration from Trello.
Here is an automated migration service https://project-management.relokia.com/trello-to-jira-migration/
Disclaimer: I'm the co-founder of this service.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.