I have a create a Policy Hub. Everyone in the organization needs access to VIEW all pages within the space.
Within the Policy Hub space, I have created a page for each team that will be the repository of their team-specific policies and procedures. I need for that team to have access to Create additional pages in their own space and limit restrictions, if needed, to specific subteams within the larger team. They should also be able to add comments and attachments as needed. However, other teams should only have the right to view this teams set of pages and not to edit.
I have tried a variety of combinations of Space Permissions and Page Restrictions that I thought would work, only to find that someone who had the Permission to Add pages could do so in ALL team pages even though there were restrictions in place on that specific page.
Is there a way to do this that is simple and easy? What is the correct Space Permission for a group/team so they can do what they need to do on their own pages within the space but have it be View Only for everyone else? What Page restrictions do I set on the Parent Page so that all pages created under allow for one team to edit but other teams to view?
Here is an example of how I have played with Permissions for our Teams:

You can see that the Commercial Team has access to View all, add pages, etc (I updated to allow them to delete their own as well). When the Space permissions for the Commercial Team were set like the Dev Team with "View" as the only option, the person trying to create a page within the space was unable to do so (of course because they didn't have permission to do so). But with the ability to Add pages, even though I had set page restrictions on the Manufacturing Team parent page to only allow editing by the Manufacturing Team (and viewing by everyone else), she was still able to create a page under the Manufacturing Team parent page.
Here is an example of how I have set up Page Restrictions. I'm currently on the parent page titled Commercial Team P&P. I have set the restrictions so that all the other teams can view and only the commercial team can edit (along with myself/admin). Why doesn't this restrict the other teams from editing on this and other parent pages?

Please help! It's beginning to drive me nuts! Haha!