Hello! I'm Efraín!
I was born in México, so English is not my born language!! Please be patience with my written english!!
In my systems department we still don't adopt agile methodologies but we want JIRA SW to help us manage our company customer requirements.
So, there are different teams to work for system needs from different departments (HR, purchasing, bank operations, trustees, audit areas, legal areas, etc.), so we have hundreds of systems (little, medium and large size), and constantly we need to make improves to those systems as well to create new ones.
With that background, how can we structure or hierarchize Projects? The goal is that developers know what to do, what's next, our managers know what are doing each team and our top executive level have a landscape of general status of customer requirements!!
I appreciate your thoughts and references to learn about this matter.
Thanks!!