I have administrator rights in jira but i am unable to configure estimation on my project board
Hi Ivie - Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
Can you be more specific? What have you done? And what is not working?
Hi Ivie,
Yes, as John said, please be more specific or provide specific detail about what you would like to do and what is blocking that. Otherwise I would look into the project's permission scheme and make sure you are in the project role or group granted the several permissions related to estimation. Cheers!
Hi John,
Thanks for responding. I am trying to configure estimation and tracking for my project team in jira. Under the board tab at the top right of the page i clicked on configure, it brought me to a configure page, but i get an error message that says "Contact a Jira or Board Administrator to configure this board". I have checked permissions and i am set as administrator which to me means i should be able to edit or configure the board. Is there something else i should be doing?
Are you are Project Administrator? Can you share a screenshot of the page with the error?
Yes i am a project administrator. Its the screen on the left
Thanks Joshua will check this
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.