I've added a global template. I would like to promote the template in different spaces, preferably as a space shortcut in the left menu. How do I do this?
Hi @[deleted]
Look at this post
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/create-a-global-template/
Cheers
Thanks a lot. I've already created the global template. The thing is, I want to add the template as a shortcut in the space shortcuts section in the menu. I can't seem to find anything about that in the post you've linked to...
https://support.atlassian.com/confluence-cloud/docs/configure-shortcut-links/
@Vero Rivas I'm afraid that the link you've posted is about generic shortcut configuration.What I and presumably Iri are trying to find is how can we avoid clicking on
the 'Use' button every time we have to add a new page based on the global template and create a shortcut for it.Hey @[deleted], By any chance did you find a way to achieve this?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.