Hi,
(TLDR below)
Basically, I've got an email account connected to Jira that has multiple aliases on the mailbox and I want to be able to automatically change the issue type based on the email 'to' field.
Use case:
Emails that are sent to spamreporting@mydomain.com, will be changed from the default placement of service request TO spam reporting (a custom issue type i created)
FYI I already matched my source to destination workflow - so thats all good there.
After much investigating I finally found how to add logging, validate json and get my email "to" field. Wow! (im pretty new to this so give me a moment here).
However, now I've changed the rule from manually trigger to Issue Created - it doesnt trigger. So I've tested a few different triggers, but no luck either. I thought about a time condition, but I don't really want to put in a run every 10 seconds / 30 mins / 1 hour type of trigger either - thats just barbaric.
Any ideas on what trigger i need to put in OR if there is just a way simpler method that what im trying to achieve?
TL;DR - why is my compare statement only working by manually triggering the automation rule and not for Issue Created?
