Jira indicated that a member of our team made changes to a Jira ticket yet this team member made no such changes. These png attachments were not added by Amber McGirr or anyone else at our organization.
Do you have any scripts or automations that could have added this on the person's behalf? Could it have come from an incoming email from them?
No, there are no scripts or automations.
So this leaves us a bit stuck. Computers (and hence software) are fast, accurate, subservient and dumb.
In this case, someone, or something, has made a change and put your name on it. Jira is just doing what it was told - "add files as though Amber did it". What we don't know is what process told it to do it.
If there's no obvious scripting or automation, then I think I would look next to the content of the unwanted images - what could be generating that? Where might it be coming from?
We're mystified over here as well. The screenshots are of isolated numbers that I did not intentionally screenshot, or accidentally drag and drop. I didn't even have Jira open in my browser when they were added.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.