Hi all,
I searched a lot and I cannot find an exact answer about my problem. First of all I want to create a user group (external people) so they can access only 1 project from our Jira. At the moment I cannot correlate how this is going to work.
Steps I have done:
1. Created a new user
2. Created a new group and assigned the new user
3. Created a Permission scheme and allocate this group to the function I want.
However there is still a problem as the user can see all our projects. If I add the group under this:

Then the user can see all the projects. If I don't add it they cannot access anything,
I need to point that we have a mix of Classic and Next-Gen projects and I want to be able to allow access to Next-Gen at the moment.
Anyone can help please?
Thanks,
Marios