Hi,
Is there a way to hide component values? Some components we have in JIRA are no longer in use but we still need then to report on older issues.
It's looks like I only have the option to delete or edit.
Thanks
Hi @David Anthony
this feature is available for Jira Server and Data Center, but unfortunately it's still not implemented on Jira Cloud. You can find the relevant ticket for this here : https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-10507
As far as I know there is no workaround for this.
Let me know if this helps,
--Alexis
Hello David,
You need the archive feature, this is not possible on the cloud at the moment
Here is an open request, you can vote for it and watch, so you get notifications, it's implemented on the server version, so I think the cloud feature shouldn't take too long.
Feature request
https://jira.atlassian.com/browse/JRACLOUD-10507
BR, Olga
Thanks @Alexis Robert Alexis for the prompt reply.
What about hiding request types? Is that possible?
Thanks for the information.
I guess I could maybe put an 'x' to component/request type value so that it appears at the bottom of the list?
Yes you are right, since components are sorted alphabetically best to use ZZ
Hello !
This is an old post and I am wondering if this feature is now available? be able to hide components that are no longer used.
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.