Hi There,
I wonder how I can add an (expected time to resolution / Time to resolution) field on a Jira service desk ticket to be viewed by the reporter
Hello @Rahmeh Alfaouri
So you want to display SLA to your customer?
You need a plugin for that, check Extension for Jira Service Management
It has Show SLA metrics to customers and many more.
https://marketplace.atlassian.com/apps/1212161/extension-for-jira-service-management?tab=overview&hosting=cloud
BR, Olga
Hi @Rahmeh Alfaouri ,
You can also use Time to SLA for this.
It's just as easy as navigating to Time to SLA > Customer Portal SLAs and choosing which SLA to show in which request types.
As a bonus, Time to SLA works with JSM, Software, and JWM projects.
Please let me know if you have further questions.
Cheers,
Gökçe
Please note that I'm one of the members of the Snapbytes team.
Thanks a lot @Olga Videc Much appreciate it.
Thanks Indeed @Gökçe Gürsel {Appfire}
My pleasure Have a nice week!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.