Hello,
While getting around in this new version of Jira (Am used to older versions - with only the classic projects)
I noticed that for the classic projects there is still a workflow per project type (ex. Software Simplified Workflow Scheme) that seem to be shared for the same type projects.. I mean if i modify it; it will impact the other projects.
But in Next Generations projects if I modify my wokflow for my scrum project for exemple; it will impact all types of issues in my projects (workflow used to be by issue types last time i worked on Jira.. anyway..) but the modification won't impact the other next gen scrum projects? have I understood well?
Does this mean that in next generation projects we can't assign the same tailored workflow for our projects? and we won't be able to share same workflow between next gen. and classic projects?
Thank you,
Amel LAOUINI