I've been tasked with building reports to see the amount of created tickets we've had across multiple projects and to display them in a easy to read graph. The gadgets in Jira don't appear to cut the mustard so didn't know if i would need an add-on from the market place to achieve this. Looking for recommendations.
Hi @Adam Taylor ,
I'm Tom from Old Street. If you're looking for easy to read and quick to build reports and charts directly on your Jira dashboards then I would recommend looking at Custom Charts for Jira.
You can quickly and easily build nice looking reports that are both customizable and simple to maintain.
You can try the app right now for yourself on our interactive app playground: https://www.oldstreetsolutions.com/jira-reporting-playground
I'd be happy to help if you have any questions 🙂
Kind regards,
Tom - Custom Charts Support Team
Hi @Adam Taylor
Custom Charts for Jira is definitely a great option! If you want to consider other commercial apps, we develop Dashboard Hub. This app provides more than 60 ready to go gadgets, pre-defined templates, custom charts, ability to externally share your reports, connect with other Jira instances, Confluence, Insight, Opsgenie, Statuspage...
I've shared this dashboard, where you can see in the second slide a tile chart displaying the projects with the number of open issues. You can see an ITSM dashboard here or a dashboard for agile teams here.
Hope this helps!
Thanks @Tom Harris - Old Street - I have added the app to review under the trial period. Can you advise if the tile view allows for showing the number of issues currently open within each project?
Yes, this is definitely possible. Here's a tile chart I've just created as an example for you:
Please let me know if I can help with anything else.
Thanks,
Amazing, thanks @Tom Harris - Old Street , Can the same be done on line charts? i have 5 projects and i'm wanted to see the trend of closed tickets over say the last 15 months and be able to see if its been higher during certain months for different projects?
Thanks, this is helpful
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.