Hi, I am trying to configure jira that users can view their issues.
I have done steps in :
https://support.atlassian.com/jira-service-management-cloud/docs/give-jira-users-permission-to-view-service-project-issues/
I also tried giving access to Service Desk Customer group and few other options but still getting the "User ... has no accesss to jira application".
Is there any way to fix it? Did I forgot about something?
Any help would be very much appreciated.
Hi @Szymon Ptak
The service desk customers can view tickets (theirs or shared with them) only through portal. Are they not able to view via portal or in JIRA application?
I have an automation rule that when the issue's status changes to "Waiting for acceptation" the notification email is send to the customer with a link to an issue.
However when He registers and trying to use that link to view issue the access is denied.
(The person is in a Service Desk Customers group).
Maybe I am using the wrong link ? {{issue.url}} in email notification.
Ok I have found out the problem.
So when a customer gets notification email with issue.url he is asked to register.
However the registration happens in a wrong site, because when I opened the portal link there is a second registration. And still after that when I click the issue url link I am not directly moved to issue url but to the portal itself.
So my question is what smart value should I use for the client to be redirected to register in our PORTAL and redirected to an issue url?
Is there an option for non-logged users to view issues? Can someone tell me where could I configure it?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.