My company is very interested on Joggler, but we use the Cloud version. When will it be available for Cloud?
Thank you,
Felipe
Hi Felipe,
I'm afradi it won't be available for Cloud for now. In this case, you can talk to the add-on developer to see if there are any plans to make this add-on Cloud available or you might consider moving your Confluence Cloud to Confluence Server.
Hope this addresses your question.
Cheers,
Clarissa.
Hi Felipe
We do not have plans to support Cloud version any time soon, unless you plan to order an unlimited license:-)
Regards
Benno
Buying an unlimited license would be extreme for a small company of 15-some JIRA users. I think we'll continue to double-track or use the Toggl Button.
I presume that JIRA Cloud won't allow you to limit/know how many users a certain company has. I also presume that the Cloud customers are then an untapped market for you. Maybe it would be a good idea to solve this limitation.
Best regards,
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.