Somehow, the status all of my issues start in was updated to another status than "To Do" and JIRA will not allow me to transition it back:


Unfortunately, I have tried all of the above. The issue is that no matter what I do to "TESTING" (renamed and recategorized specifically for the screenshot I shared) and no matter how many other "To Do" status types I have, it will not let me move the start path away from "TESTING":
- I've tried deleting the "TESTING" status, but Jira won't let me (the "Delete" button is greyed out)
- I've updated it to Status Type "To Do"
- I've created other Status Types "To Do"
- I've attempted to rename "TESTING" to "To Do" (was told another Status with that name already existed, even if I had already deleted all other Statuses from the flow, saved, and tried again).
For some reason, the Jira Workflow will not let me move the started to any other status than the one currently named "TESTING"