Hello,
I am new to Jira Software (Cloud). Is there any information on how to use a Kanban board as a general user? I'm interested in knowing how I use the cards on the board as part of a workflow.
Thank you.
Miguel
Hi @miguel.faria -- Welcome to the Atlassian Community!
There is quite a bit of information on this from Atlassian. Please take a look a these to see how they may help your team. If you don't see what you need, please add some follow-up questions. Thanks!
Learn kanban with Jira Software | Atlassian
Get started with next-gen projects | Jira Software Cloud | Atlassian Support
Configure a classic board | Jira Software Cloud | Atlassian Support
Best regards,
Bill
Thank you!
You are welcome, @miguel.faria If this helped you solve the problem, please consider marking this question as answered. That will help others in the community searching for answers find them faster. Thanks!
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.