I am looking to see how I update the drop down menu options I have on the Reporting Tag field on user stories. Can anyone tell me how I do that?
Just to clarify, this is not the Labels field, it is one called Reporting Tag.
Hello @Nicky_Low
Welcome to the community.
Are you working with a Next Gen or a Classic Project?
If it is a Classic Project, then you must be a JiRA Admin to update the options available in a custom field.
An admin would go to Settings > Issues > Fields, find the custom field, click on the ellipses, and select Context and Default Value. That presents a screen for editing the values available in the selection list field.
It is a Classic project. I have checked and I don't have the options available so I will contact my admin.
Thanks
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.