Hi everyone,
I'm relatively new to JIRA and this is my first post, but have began picking up the software from a colleague that used it to cover a few projects mostly for active sprint boards, Gannt charts and allocation of tasks.
As I'm heavily involved in programme management looing after 3+ projects at once, I'm looking for an add-on tool / JIRA software type that covers the following bases :
> Task management - i.e. Gantt Chart, Agile sprint boards, etc.
> Resource allocation / planning
> Dashboard capability (agile reporting?), for :
>> Key Performance Indicators (KPI's) - i.e. Red, amber, green status; pie-charts for no. of risks / issues, etc.
Can anyone help to recommend what tools / JIRA software I should consider? I've found a few different options via the "find new apps" section, but I'm not sure if 1 in particular satisfies all the above needs. These apps includes :
> Resource management & planning for JIRA
> Agile dashboard for PM
> BigPicture
Appreciate your support and guidance, many thanks!