I'm following the instructions here but it doesn't help me create an anchor link to another page on confluence.
Here's the instruction.
https://confluence.atlassian.com/conf613/links-964960436.html
Hi @Wemmie ,
welcome to the Atlassian Community!
The instruction you provided is for the server Confluence, but you've tagged your question with "cloud".
Please look here for the cloud version of the article (section Link to an Anchor macro on another page).
Thanks Hana, I have no problem adding anchor on the same page. I just have problem linking an anchor that is on a different page. I still don't know how to do it.
This is the version am using. I don't know if I am using the cloud version above.
I am following the instruction of "Legacy Editor"
I cant find space key and page name...Thats my problem too
CONFCLOUD:Mypage#bottom
CONFCLOUD:Mypage#importantinformation
Looks like you are on server, there's no "atlassian.net" in the confluence URL, right?
There are two steps.
1) create the anchor using macro (I've created anchor with name "my anchor" on the page "Test page")
2) navigate to the other page, where you want to have your link and during inserting link go to the "Advanced" section.
Insert special link here, it is based on the name of the page and name of the anchor:
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.