Hi there,
I'm unable to add new people to Confluence. I'm using the free version that should allow me to add up to 10 people and currently only 2 people are in my team.
If I click on People > Add People To Confluece > Enter email address > Add teammates then I'm always getting the message "Success, you requested access for <email>", however the user never receives an invitation and I tried with several different emails already.
In Google Chrome I opened the Developer Tools to see if I can detect any error messages, but there are none.
If I instead try to click on "Share" to share a space with the user I want to invite, he can request access but then gets stuck with the following message:
"We already notified the admin of your access request for Confluence on <Confluence domain address>".
The admin however never receives a request of the user to join either, so it is literally impossible for me to add any new users at this point.
Oh and by the way, the user already created a new Confluence account, that didn't help either.
Any suggestions to solve this problem?
Thanks!