I moved released issues from one project to another project. After I moved them, I could not find the release history. How can I find this historical information in order to retain the issue history?
Hi April, welcome to the Community. When you move an issue it should retain the original history and include history about the move too. You should see this under the history tab. Example below.
Thank you for the reply. However, I don't see what (historical) fixversion this ticket was assigned to. Is this a field that can be found?
Hello, dear @April Lyons .I am Mykola, Product Manager from SaaSJet. I am happy to show you the Issue History add-on. This helps to see all changes from all issues from all projects. There is a screenshot - there you can see changes in the Issue, which product was changed.If you are interested, I'll be glad to show you a live Demo via Google Meet.
Hi Mykola.
Thank you for the response. Is this a third party product or a built-in Jira add-on?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.