The problem is that when I export a page to PDF the heading 2 is smaller font size than heading 4. Is there something I can do to fix that? The table of content comes out just fine. Its the size of the headings that is the problem.
Thanks
Hello there @Archie Campbell!
This behavior is a known bug of the PDF export. You can check more details about it here:
CONFCLOUD-65599 - Exporting pages to PDF results in incorrect heading formatting for heading 4 and 6
Currently, there is no workaround for this situation. I have updated the report linked above with some details and I do encourage you to go over there in the report and share with our internal teams how this affects your workflow!
Let us hear from you!
I Googled "Confluence How do I change the font size in PDF Export"
I am now checking out the following page
https://confluence.atlassian.com/confkb/how-do-i-change-the-font-sizes-in-pdf-export-833938097.html
Nope. That did not work. It only applies when exporting all Pages in a space. We only export one page.
Our work around was to not use h4 heading4 and use h5 instead.
Seems like a real simple thing to fix. They have the h4 heading font size wrong. Just fix it.
When I update the space-specific stylesheet as follows, I do get correctly sized headers, also when I export only a single page:
/* Title */.wiki-content h1 {font-size: 25px;font-weight: bold;}.wiki-content h2 {font-size: 20px;}.wiki-content h3 {font-size: 18px;}.wiki-content h4 {font-size: 16px;}.wiki-content h5 {font-size: 14px;font-style: italic;}.wiki-content h6 {font-size: 12px;}.wiki-content h7 {font-size: 100%;}
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.