I have an excel that uses the add on to pull data from my Jira Cloud instance. I am pulling data on 3 different sheets. First sheet is pulling my Epics at a resulting issue count of ~100. This works fine. Second sheet is pulling a custom issue type at a resulting issue count ~39. Again no problem. Third sheet is pulling stories at a resulting issue count ~8500. For me, this one fails every time. Usually with one of two errors:
1. Hmmm ... looks like we stumbled a bit, please try again or contact Atlassian support if the issue persists. (§EN-510)
2. Hmmm ... looks like Jira is busy right now, please try again after a while or contact Atlassian support if the issue persists. (§EN-263)
This works fine for my coworker if I send the sheet to her. We are both successfully authenticated to the same instance. We are both using the same version of the add-on and excel.
Excel: Version 2102 (build 13801.20266)
Add-on: 1.1.0.0
I've already logged out of Jira, cleared browser cache, and logged back in through the excel add-on.