I've changed the pdf Stylesheet so that it will export as landscape but only the bottom part of the page has gone to the full width of a landscape page. The top half has stayed 'portrait' which means the page is forming a 2 page pdf.
I have the page in Confluence set at full width. If I export as portrait, it just forms one page with everything the same width. I would like it to do this but in landscape so that it forms a single pdf page.
I am trying to do this so I can just drop the page into a powerpoint slide.
The bottom section of the page that goes full landscape width is a left hand column with right hand side bar. The top portion of the page that stays portrait is 3 tables, one on top of the other.
This is what I used to change the pdf stylesheet:
@page{
size: 11in 8.5in;
}
Thank you