Hi, since 2 hours, we can't access to JIRA home projets site.
To be more exact, when we want to access to our Jira Software, it's alwayrs redirect to our Jira Service Management.
Anyone else has the problem ?
The problem is solved now !
Hi @Jean-François DAVID , I checked https://status.atlassian.com/ and do not see any reported issues for Cloud. If you and your colleagues are still having issues please contact Atlassian Support.
although I see you are on free so the Community is your support. 😕
please let me know if none of you users can access the site and exactly what you are seeing when you attempt.
Are the two on a single instance? Same URL? If so you are not being redirected I suspect. Can you check under the Projects menu and see if you can access both JSM and JSW projects?
Thanks for your help, yes they are on the same instance. They are on https://jean-fran-ois-david763.atlassian.net
Usually I go on https://jean-fran-ois-david763.atlassian.net/secure/BrowseProjects.jspa?selectedProjectType=software
to see all my projets, but since this morning, tjis url redirect me on
https://jean-fran-ois-david763.atlassian.net/servicedesk/customer/portals
And i can't acces to my projets and issues...
How to sovle this problem?
It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.